Mar 19, 2009

Buddihism

I asked : why is there so much regret in one's life.Buddha said: it is a whirlling world. You won't enjoy the plesure even gained more happiness without the regret , whirling is the regret.
I asked: how can make one unlonely any more?Buddha said: He will feel lonely all his life long with the mind is lonely and uncompletely born,He ignored or lost the chance to gain it when he does face with the other who can make a complete life to him .
I asked : what should i do if i see the one i loved and be afraid of uncontroling.Buddha said: The love is nuder the human life, which can face the changing of life; Do not ask the disater or happyness is to enjoy your life with your lover.
I asked: How can i wise and farsighted as you?Boddha said: You are the buddha in future and vice versa.
I asked: why is it snowy when i was in sadness?Boddha: you can take some memory when the winter gone.
I asked: Why is it snowy on the night when i was unconsciousness?Boddha: Almost, One will lose the real beautiful unconsciously.
I asked: Is it snowy in the season?Boddha:Don't stare on this season.you will do cherish after your lost.
I asked: why is there the difference between good and evil to men?Buddha: The good and evil are two thougt in ones' mind.
Iasked:How make one is in calm and insitance?Buddha: looking for yourself.
I aksed: Why is there so much sorrow in ones' life?Buddha: as the reason of losing oneself.
I asked: waht does one live for?Buddha: the truth
I asked: what is the truth?Buddha: can't inform.
I asked : how old are you ?Buddha: i am a buddha even i was one years old. You are huaman beings by adopting your mind closely even over 100 years.
I asked: What does the meaning of the impermanence of life?Buddha: Impermanence is permanence. you win't be scare as the reason of you are ignorant .
I asked: Why does my feeling is up and down mostly?Buddha: Do know everything by yourself and your heart, Moon will change in shape as the tide does, so impermanence is permanence .
Buddha: Insistance just like the abyss which it is the line leading to death. Insistance just like the dust which it will bring you to the begining infructours. Insistance just like the tear which it will be broken in ones' heart.Buddha: Fate is the ice. it will be lost when i embrace it in my arms then it melted.
I belive in fate nor the Buddhsim; fate belives in buddhism nor me.
Buddha: Fate is controled by God, Other will snach when you lost. Seeding then sweeping.Facing it smilely without any complain let go by itself.Buddha: Flash is eternal.

No comments: